пятница, 14 июня 2019 г.

entry 6



Good evening my dears!!! How are you?? Let's talk about test taking strategies. I'm going to write my strategies and I hope that you will also share with me with your own strategies.The first one, read the test directions very carefully and watch for details    .Take a moment to estimate how must time you'll have for each section of the test and each question.If you feel yourself panicking or stressing out, put down your pencil and take deep breaths. Do this several times and imagine yourself relaxing and visualize a calm image.. Sometimes teachers will write questions that are deliberately reversed from what you might expect in order to challenge you. If you feel that a question is hard to understand, ask your instructor for clarification. Don't get distracted by other students while taking the test.If you find yourself racing to finish be sure to review your answers and check your work to spot mistakes or questions you overlooked.I hope this tips will help you a lot. Don't forget to share with your own strategies.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий