Hi my followers!!!As you know , I adore listening to music and useful podcasts as well. You know ,listening to audio programmes, or podcasts, is simple if you have access to the internet. You just need to find a podcast app that suits you and then sample some of the many thousands of podcasts made around the world. All podcasts are free.I listen to podcasts is on a web browser like Chrome and Google. You can do this from the web browser on your phone.I can suggest you 3 the best Native English Podcasts for Learning English:
1) This American Life.
2) Scientific American Podcast: 60-Second Science.
3) Freakonomics Radio
There are also many apps and tools that focus specifically on helping you learn English through listening. I can suggest you also 3 the best Apps to Learn English by Listening :
1.Learn English By Conversation
2. LearnEnglish Elementary Podcasts
3.English Podcast for Learners.
I hope that my recommendations will help you a lot!

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий