Hi my friends!!! What's going on???If you wanna know about my computer skills, then this post is for you !!!As you know,Nowadays, we can not imagine our life without computers and the fact is that they have become so important that nothing can replace them. I wanna tell you about my computer skills.Before entering the university, I did not use a computer because there was no need. While studying, I realized that I needed a laptop and I asked my dad to buy it for me. Every day I did my homework on the laptop from the moodle platform . IT and ICT lessons helped me a lot to develop my computer skills. Now I know how to work in different platforms even how to create cognitive cartoons. I think for people who don't know much about computers, they will be lost in the future. They should learn what they can while they still have the chance, because things will develop too quickly for them and they will not be able to cope with new technological events.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий